KB25 | PRECISE HANDLING OF HATCHING TRAYS
Loading and unloading containers with hatching eggs is a fine and precise job. The eggs are fragile and should therefore be treated with the utmost care and precision. COBOT Automation has developed a complete solution for loading these containers with hatch frames. Suitable for processing both pulp trays and hatching trays with one combination gripper.
- The safety can be made of fences or light curtains.
- Picking up from existing discharge conveyor behind tray stacker. Optional conveyor belts up to inside the robot cell.
- Compatible with any packager brand. Touch screen at packager for operation.
- Robot automatically scans the exact shape and position of the setter tray in the container.
- Quick conversion from setter tray to pulp tray with fitting part.
- The robot removes the empty setter tray from the container and automatically fills the packager’s denester.
SCANNING OF THE TROLLEY
What makes this robot unique, is that it always scans the exact shape and position of the hatching tray in the transport container. In this way it perfectly copes with deviating position differences of the transport containers.
CONSTANT AND RELIABLE
Due to the smooth and precise movements of the robot, it has been proven that the eggs retain a higher quality than by manual processing by humans. In addition, the robot is faster, more constant, and more reliable.