KC160 | PALLETIZING LARGE NUMBERS OF EGGS
The KC160 is intended for palletizing large numbers of eggs per day. From 80,000 eggs, the robot will save significant time and labor. Several pallet places are equipped with outfeed conveyors, which is an example of one the possibilities that provide ease of work.
- Gripper teeth provided with safeguard. Unique solution that prevents failures, also in the case of damaged trays.
- Picking up from existing discharge conveyor behind tray stacker. Optional conveyor belts up to inside the robot cell.
- Compatible with any packager brand. Touch screen at packager for operation.
- Roller conveyor provides buffering facility and better efficiency. Outfeed section suitable for any type of forklift truck or hand pallet truck.
- Pallet places can be provided with automatic weighing function.
- Several loading places and ability to stack types separately.
- The safety can be made of fences or light curtains.
FOR THE DEMANDING POULTRY FARMER
Thanks to the many options, the KC160 can be expanded into a complete fully automatic solution for every poultry farmer.
PROTECTION WITH SAFETY LIGHT CURTAINS
The robot cells are fitted with fencing as standard. The application of safety light curtains guarantees a fast and safe entry into the working area of the robot.